There’s no getting around the changing seasons in St. Cloud, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Osceola Air, LLC technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in St. Cloud. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Osceola Air, LLC a call at 407-477-6319 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.