Having routine air conditioning service done at least annually can help prolong the life of your air conditioner and keep it operating at peak efficiency. Before we get to the warmest days of the St. Cloud summer, have the experts at Osceola Air, LLC complete your annual air conditioning service.
Some tasks should always be finished during a usual air conditioning service appointment. As stated by energy.gov, your technician should always:
- Inspect for the accurate amount of refrigerant, and if necessary, look for refrigerant leaks with a leak detector.
- If a refrigerant evacuation is required, recover any refrigerant that must be cleared from the system, as opposed to unlawfully releasing it to the air.
- Check for efficient airflow in the system.
- Check the appropriate electric control sequence to make sure of adequate sequence of operation.
- Review electric terminals, clean and strengthen connections.
- Inspect the precision of the thermostat.
When it comes to DIY air conditioning service, changing or cleaning your air filters routinely is essential. That’s because nothing else that simple can help guarantee your air conditioner continues to operate at a high level of efficiency. In addition to when the air filter is cleaned or replaced during your routine air conditioning service appointment, you should examine it regularly. We suggest taking a look at it every month or according to the manufacturer’s advice. How often it actually requires cleaning or replacement will be dependent on individual factors in your home, like how much dust gets into your home and whether or not you have pets.
If it’s time for your routine air conditioner service or if you have questions about air filters or another element of air conditioner maintenance, call Osceola Air, LLC today at 407-477-6319.