As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in St. Cloud? Especially if your AC unit is up-to-date or was operating good last season.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a Osceola Air, LLC expert can help locate small troubles before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is located outside, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to take care of delicate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your system can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause increased energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy expenses and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify minor troubles before they become large, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly look at components and carry out a series of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they become large troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your system is vulnerable to early meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Osceola Air, LLC
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Osceola Air, LLC pros a call at 407-477-6319 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.