With warmer weather close by, now is the time to prep your air conditioner. When your air conditioner
is operating at peak efficiency, it can save a significant amount off your energy expenses! Likewise, if your air conditioning unit requires service, it could dramatically raise your costs and cause needless and life-shortening wear and tear on your system. Having your Osceola Air, LLC expert perform air conditioning service
at least each year is crucial to keeping your system operating at its best for a while. He or she can ensure the unit is working as it should be and can identify looming issues before they happen, saving you even more money.
Your expert air conditioning service should include, but is not limited to:
- Replacement of, or cleaning of, air filters
- Cleaning of condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Performance of cooling cycle assessment
In addition to scheduling your skilled air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and intermittently throughout the year to be sure your air conditioner is at its best.
- Uncover your outdoor unit if you had it covered during winter. Using your AC with a cover, coil blanket or lid on it may harm your system and end with the need for big repairs or even replacement.
- Pick up the area around your AC. Be sure there are no shrubs, weeds, flowers, etc. growing near your AC unit because they may inhibit airflow through your AC. Also be sure there aren’t piles of leaves or mulch obstructing any aspect of it.
Throughout the year:
- While your filters could be cleaned or replaced during your skilled air conditioning service, it’s important for you to check them each month and change them per the manufacturer’s suggestion. Each home has unique needs when talking about air filter replacement, relying on factors like owning house pets or having home construction during the year.
Having your ducts cleaned regularly will also make sure your air conditioner is able to run efficiently and will help you have a comfy home. By adhering these simple, proactive steps, you’ll be doing everything you can to make sure your air conditioner will be prepared for whatever summer has in store. Give the experts at Osceola Air, LLC a call at 407-477-6319.