HVAC Maintenance Done Right Through Our Family Comfort Clubin St. Cloud, Davenport, and Kissimmee, FL
Routine maintenance is crucial for any heating or cooling system, and this regular investment delivers a wealth of benefits for your home. Our team at Osceola Air can help you stay on top of these essential tune-ups year after year, so your heater and air conditioner are always performing at their best.
Why Schedule HVAC Maintenance
As with any major appliance, your furnace and air conditioner require ongoing care to operate properly season after season. Investing in a tune-up for your heating and cooling equipment now can help you save money in the long run. Regular maintenance yields numerous benefits, including:
- Increased comfort and indoor air quality: As part of our tune-ups, we thoroughly clean the system so it’s free from built-up allergens and irritants and can provide even comfort throughout the house.
- A longer lifespan and fewer repairs: You’ll get more for your money with routine maintenance.
- Lower utility costs: A well-maintained system runs more smoothly, so you’ll have lower energy costs each month.
When Do I Need Maintenance for My Heater and Air Conditioner?
You should schedule a tune-up for each of your home comfort systems once a year. Ideally, you’ll schedule your air conditioning maintenance in early spring and heater maintenance in early fall. It’s best to have your system tuned up before the peak heating and cooling seasons start. It’s easier to schedule your appointment, and it will ensure optimum comfort.
If you haven’t had your HVAC system tuned up in the last 12 months, it’s never too early to give us a call. We can come out at any time for a thorough inspection and regular maintenance to make sure you’re getting the best performance possible from your installation.
Family Comfort Club from Osceola Air
Our climate control technicians at Osceola Air perform thorough maintenance that covers every part of your heating and air conditioning system. We leave nothing to chance and perform a detailed inspection of all the essential components so we can catch developing problems early and provide a solution before you need to call for a repair. As part of our tune-ups, we will:
- Test starting capabilities
- Test operating pressure
- Test and adjust blower components
- Clean and check condensing coil
- Test and check safety controls
- Clean filters
- Clean condensate drain
- Test voltage of motors
- Test AMP draws and motors
- Lubricate necessary moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check for proper air flow
- Measure temperature difference
- Check expansion valve
- Inspect evaporator coil and spray with self-rinse cleaner
- Test in heat cycle
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Apply protective coating to outside of unit
- Improved efficiency
- Restored capacity
- Extend equipment life
- Pan treatment & duct sanitizer
- Agreement is transferable
- 24-hour emergency service 365 days a year
- No overtime rate year round
- Guaranteed service within 24 hours of call
- 20% Discount on parts and Labor
- Up to 3-year warranty on parts and labor