Which Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are appropriate for brand new or remodeled cost-saving houses, the style you demand takes into account your area’s conditions. Homes in some areas, such as the the middle of the United States, can take advantage of both systems.
Get more information about the equipment we provide. Or call us at 407-477-6319 for extra information on which one is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold areas.
- Exhausts air from your home and exchanges it with refreshing air from out of doors.
- Maintains heat so you won’t have to reheat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Moves heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Balances moisture so you can use your air conditioning less.