Professional Furnace Repairin St. Cloud, Davenport, and Kissimmee, FL
Your heating system is an essential part of your home, and it needs to stay in good working condition during colder weather to keep your family comfortable. Our team at Osceola Air is committed to providing lasting furnace repairs and making sure your family always has the warmth they need.
Do I Need a Heating Repair?
The sooner you can identify a problem with your heating system, the better. Scheduling a prompt repair can often help you avoid more serious complications with your furnace later. Watch for these signs that you need to contact Osceola Air for a heating repair:
- Your utility bills are unusually high for the season.
- The burner flame is yellow and not blue.
- The furnace makes strange noises, such as banging or rattling.
- The air coming from your vents isn’t warm.
- There’s little or no airflow coming from your vents.
- Your heater turns on and off frequently.
- Your heater is running, but you’re not meeting your thermostat settings.
- There are cold spots around the house.
- You have dusty, hazy, foul-smelling, or uncomfortable air in the home.
Common Heater Repairs
As with any system, the parts in your heater can wear down over time, creating the need for a repair or replacement. Our vans are well-stocked to provide a fast fix for issues like:
- A broken or improperly calibrated thermostat that’s sending the wrong messages to your furnace.
- A broken safety switch on the furnace door which prevents the system from running.
- A dirty burner assembly that prevents the flame from burning properly.
- A bad limit switch, causing the blower to run continuously.
- Faulty parts such as a blower motor, run capacitor, or transformer that prevent the system from running properly.
- Poorly lubricated parts or belts that are out of place and causing loud sounds.
Heating Services from Osceola Air
We know that you have a choice of HVAC contractors in the St. Cloud, FL area. Our team members at Osceola Air always strive to offer the best services in the business. We arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment, so you don’t have to clear a whole day for your furnace repair. Our climate control technicians are happy to walk you through the necessary repairs so you know what to expect. You’ll get a clear, detailed bill with no hidden fees or unexpected charges for the service.
If your furnace isn’t working properly, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Make your appointment with Osceola Air today and restore cozy comfort to your home. Our service area includes Kissimmee, Orlando, Saint Cloud, Davenport, Lake Nona, FL and the surrounding areas.