Expert Indoor Air Quality Servicein St. Cloud, Harmony, Kissimmee and throughout Osceola and Polk Counties
Your home’s indoor air quality is a crucial factor in your health and comfort, though it’s easy to overlook this nearly invisible aspect of your living space. Improving your air quality could be the key to solving a variety of tricky problems in your home, and our team at Osceola Air can help.
Do I Have Poor Indoor Air Quality?
It’s not always easy to tell if your Florida home has poor indoor air quality. This problem can mask itself as allergies, asthma or even the flu. Here are some key signs that you have low air quality in your living space:
- You Feel Ill: Your asthma or allergy symptoms are worse at home, or you generally feel tired, congested, achy, or suffer from headaches in the house.
- You Deal with Dust: It’s impossible to eradicate dust, but clogged air vents, visible dust in the air, or a constant battle with buildup on flat surfaces can indicate an IAQ issue.
- The Home is Musty: Excess moisture in the air can cause a musty smell and problems with organic growth, lowering your IAQ.
How to Improve Your Home’s IAQ
If you have low IAQ in your home, there are several ways that you can address the issue. Investing in routine air conditioning maintenance visits helps to keep many IAQ issues in check. Our experts can also install a variety of products that will help combat common problems with your air quality. These products fit directly in your existing heating or cooling system, so they can provide a far-reaching solution to every corner of the home. Some options to consider include:
- Air Cleaners and Air Purifiers: These actively remove pollutants from the air.
- Air Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: These help increase or decrease moisture as needed.
- Whole-Home Ventilators: A ventilator sends stale air out of the home and draws fresh, clean air in.
Working with Osceola Air for Cleaner Air
Our climate control technicians at Osceola Air are well-versed in the challenges of keeping the air clean. They’re equipped to assess the air quality in your home and provide custom recommendations for your specific needs. Every situation is different, and there’s no one-size-fits-all fix for your air. That’s why we treat every client as a unique case and offer personalized recommendations that are right for you.
If you suspect that you have poor IAQ in your St. Cloud, FL home, call Osceola Air today to plan your next moves. We offer indoor air quality products along with HVAC maintenance services to ensure your home is healthy and comfortable. Our service area includes Kissimmee, Orlando, Saint Cloud, Harmony, Lake Nona, FL and the surrounding areas.